Privacy Policy

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.

Your information is confidential: I will not sell it, share it, or distribute it to a third party. The only information I collect are your contact information if you choose to subscribe to this blog and log files that tell me where my visitors come from, how they found this blog, and what pages they viewed and what links they clicked while here. I do not use cookies.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at jeffm70@gmail.com.